Novato, CA 94945
Tel: (415) 992-8206
Add to trip
Local Kitchens is a micro food hall that lets you mix-and-match your favorite local restaurants in one easy order! With 10 different brands, indoor and outdoor seating, and delivery available, Local Kitchens has everything you need to enjoy a great meal. Keep it simple with their online or mobile ordering, or stop by in person.
At the Novato location, you’ll find the following restaurants:
– The Plant: A cafe committed to serving organic, sustainable ingredients and often sourced from local farms. Serving up colorful, fresh salads.
– The Melt: California’s go-to for all things cheese, such as the classic sandwich, macaroni and cheese, and their famous MeltBurger.
– Sushirrito: Creator of the world’s first sushi burrito restaurant brand. Serving up Japanese and Latin hand-held sushi burritos.
– Rooster & Rice: Simple, yet healthy take on the Thai classic Khao Mun Gai, or ‘chicken rice’ made fresh daily with organic ingredients.
– Proposition Chicken: Choose your chicken adventure from fried, flipped (rotisserie), or fake (barbecue tofu) as a sandwich, salad, or entree.
– Oren’s Hummus: Creamy Israeli hummus bowls, fluffy pita sandwiches and skewers.
– Curry Up Now: Indian food with a modern and innovative twist on traditional Indian favorites like tikka masala burritos, plates and bowls.
– Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream: Putting a spin on classic ice cream, featuring flavors like Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and Tahitian Vanilla to Secret Breakfast, your sweet tooth will thank you.
– Milk Bar: Created by chef Christina Tosi in 2008, Milk Bar is known for putting a playful spin on American desserts and savory snacks.
– Pressed Juice: Vitamin-rich, cold-pressed juices, smoothies & plant-based foods to keep guests nourished all day long.