Saturday, November 5, 2022
Join Las Guitarras Mexican Restaurant for some family fun as they celebrate El Dia de los Muertos on Saturday, November 5th. Enjoy a delicious meal and drink on their beautiful patio while your children have fun in a family-friendly environment.
- Enter a Dia de los Muertos Costume Contest: Be creative and paint your face like a calavera/skull. Dress up in colorful clothes or come in a costume. The winner will receive a gift certificate.
- There will also be face painting, a coloring contest.
- Take your picture with Don Juan, their walking Skeleton who you can also have your picture taken!
- Artist Eric Carlstrom Dia de los Muertos artwork will be on display and available for purchase.
- Love 2 Dance Performance at 4pm.
- Live Music with Guitarist David Correa at 5pm.
- Tequila demo at 6pm
Las Guitarras Dia de los Muertos Altar & Memory Tree will be on display: Name tags will be available for those who would like to add a departed family members name to their tree.
Dia de Los Muertos is a day to remember, honor and respect loved ones who have departed.